Saturday, August 11, 2012

2nd week into Cardiology

Next week's gonna be exhausting, REALLY! There'll be seminar, case discussion and multidisciplinary seminar of which i'm involved. Some of the slides are still unfinished. Well, it's a groupwork and i think it's much better if my group can sit together and finish it off in one go (it'll be easier to ask for their opinion etc) Since we have to include a case example, i think 2 brains are better than 1 isn't it? I really don't want to be bothered by this since there's no use for me to think about it alone (it's a groupwork remember?) And not to mention the case summaries..yes, the never ending case summaries! If i think about all of them, i'll be stressed..hence, the purpose of going back home.

I don't know what's going to happen. Exam's are coming in 3 weeks time. I dont think i'm prepared.
I hope i can find a sparing partner, just like how my seniors did. For me, it's much easier to study together than studying alone because you know, there are times that you feel so down, unmotivated to study and this where the sparing partner come in.

Hoping to find one soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment